WHAT OUR OFFICE 365 CONSULTANCY DOES
Our Office 365 Consultancy provides a “hand holding” service to tech savvy individuals looking at the Microsoft Cloud. You do all the heavy lifting / and we make sure no mistakes are made.
We take responsibility for the whole Office 365 deployment and manage it from start to finish along with those first few weeks of support while the system beds in.
WE ARE AN OFFICE 365 SPECIALIST CONSULTANCY
We’ve been working with Office 365 since the very beginning and on average have helped a company every week across the whole range of Office 365 services.
OFFICE 365 PROJECTS
TO DATE AS AT 31 December 2016
WE’RE ALSO A TOP LEVEL MICROSOFT CLOUD ACCELERATE OFFICE 365 PARTNER
(P.S. It doesn’t get much better than this.)
AS AN OFFICE 365 EXPERT WE WORK WITH
You’ve looked at your Office 365 options and you think you can migrate yourself or you want to outsource the deployment. We can do as much or as little as you want.
You’re convinced Office 365 is the way to go; but don’t have the technical resources to deploy yourself. We step in and do it for you with the minimum disruption.
You know Office 365 is a powerful platform but are only scratching the surface of what’s possible. Your staff could do so much more if they only knew where to start. We help you start.
WE’RE OFFICE 365 EXPERTS AND CAN HELP AT EVERY STAGE OF THE PROJECT
- We ensure you have the most appropriate licensing
- We help choose what to deploy and when
- We employ Microsoft best practice templates for pre-deployment consultancy
- We determine if any tools will make the deployment easier
- We input into or create the master project spreadsheet
- Project plan review – ensuring that nothing has been left out
- …or last minute project plan creation
- Help with some of the trickier aspects of the migration e.g. Azure Active Directory Connect (DirSync), DNS, Hybrid Deployment
- Take charge of the whole kit and kaboodle
- Craft onboarding (and “what to expect and change”) end-user documentation
- Migration weekend support
- Snag list busting, yes there may be a few snags!
- Double checking that everything is consistent with best practice in the initial deployment
- Augmenting the helpdesk for complex support issues
- Helping your organisation decide “what next?”: SharePoint, Yammer, Skydrive for Business, OneDrive for Business?